Bangor Fitness Complex
Full service, state-of-the-art fitness center. Features cardio equipment, free weights, TRX, spin bikes, outstanding group fitness classes, and much more! Fitness equipment orientations, youth orientation, fitness assessments and facility tours are available.
- No complimentary towel service.
- No use of drinking fountains.
- No use of hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms
- Lockers available
- Youth ages 12-15 years old are required to have a “Youth Fitness Card” and be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian, family members ages 16 years and older have unrestricted access.
- No guests are authorized at this time.
- Family Fitness rooms are not available for use
- Informal gatherings for pick-up games when using outdoor sports facilities are not authorized
Fitness At Its Finest: Services Offered
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Small-Group Training for You and Your Friends
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Nutrition Counseling, Weight Control and Lifestyle Changes
- Equipment Orientation
- Mobility and Flexibility Training
- Body Fat Calculations
- Personalized Programs for ALL Different Levels of Fitness
- Coaching in Proper Lifting Form and Technique
- Group Exercise Classes
How To Make An Appointment: Download the Fitness Assessment form or pick one up at either Bangor or Bremerton Fitness Center.
Option 1: Bring the Assessment form to the Trainer's workstation of the facility of choice. Speak to a trainer to set up an appointment.
Option 2: Call the Bangor (360-315-2134) or Bremerton (360-476-2231) Fitness Center. Ask to set up an appointment with a Fitness Specialist. They will take your name and number. A Fitness Specialist will call you back within two days. Be sure to bring your assessment packet!
Family Friendly Fitness Center
The center is located down the hallway to the left of the front desk at the Bangor Fitness Center and is open to all eligible MWR patrons. The center is designed to allow parents to work out while supervising their children. The center has an adult cardio equipment area, an infant play area for ages six weeks to 18 months and a toddler play area for ages 18 months to 9 years.
Front Desk: 360-315-2134
Recorded Message Lines:
360-315-2139 for sports info, upcoming events, etc.
360-315-2135 for current operating hours, upcoming events, inclement weather updates, etc.
For contacting Fitness Specialists to set up appointments. If you have comments/concerns please click on the ICE icon to the right of the screen.