Bremerton Fitness Complex
Full service, state-of-the-art fitness center. Features cardio equipment, free weights, TRX, spin bikes, outstanding group fitness classes, and much more! Fitness equipment orientations, youth orientation, fitness assessments and facility tours are available.
- No complimentary towel service.
- No use of drinking fountains.
- No use of hot tubs, saunas or steam rooms
- Lockers available
- Youth ages 12-15 years old are required to have a “Youth Fitness Card” and be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian, family members ages 16 years and older have unrestricted access.
- No guests are authorized at this time.
- Family Fitness rooms are not available for use
- Informal gatherings for pick-up games when using outdoor sports facilities are not authorized
- Full line of free-weight equipment
- Cardiovascular exercise machines
- Selectorized weight machines
- Regulation sized basketball court/volleyball court
- 3 racquetball courts. For court reservations call (360) 476-2231.
- Full locker rooms - sauna, showers and lockers.
Fitness At Its Finest: Services Offered
- One-on-One Personal Training
- Small-Group Training for You and Your Friends
- Functional Movement Screening (FMS)
- Nutrition Counseling, Weight Control and Lifestyle Changes
- Equipment Orientation
- Mobility and Flexibility Training
- Body Fat Calculations
- Personalized Programs for ALL Different Levels of Fitness
- Coaching in Proper Lifting Form and Technique
- Group Exercise Classes
How To Make An Appointment: Download the Fitness Assessment form or pick one up at either Bangor or Bremerton Fitness Center.
Option 1: Bring the Assessment form to the Trainer's workstation of the facility of choice. Speak to a trainer to set up an appointment.
Option 2: Call the Bangor (360-315-2134) or Bremerton (360-476-2231) Fitness Center. Ask to set up an appointment with a Fitness Specialist. They will take your name and number. A Fitness Specialist will call you back within two days. Be sure to bring your assessment packet!
Family Friendly Fitness Center
The center is located in building 502 at NBK Bremerton and is open to all eligible MWR patrons. The center is designed to allow parents to work out while supervising their children. The center has an adult cardio equipment area, an infant play area for ages six weeks to 18 months and a toddler play area for ages 18 months to 9 years.