Bangor Skate Park
The skate park, located behind Bangor Fitness Center, is designed to accommodate skateboards, bicycles, and scooters. Features include an oval pump track, a 3-foot half pipe with transitions into a 5-foot quarter pipe, grind boxes, rails, spines and pyramids. All of the components are designed to challenge riders with varying skills and abilities.
The skate park is open seven days a week until dusk. Skate park users must wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Skate Park Advisory Board
We need your help to guide the direction of our skate parks! You are invited to monthly advisory meetings to give input, provide support and make friends. Please help guide the future direction of your skate park.
Skate Park and Pump Track Rules
This park is open to riders of all skill levels.
Please be courteous of others and obey the posted rules.
- Park open daily from dawn til dusk
- Park is open to skateboards, scooters, skates and bicycles
- Helmet, pads, and wrist guards are required
- Spectators must stay off obstacles and out of the path of skaters
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited
Including e-bikes, electric scooters, electric skateboards, etc.
- Vandalism, stickers, graffiti, or tagging is prohibited
Individuals caught damaging equipment will be reported to security
- Skating on adjacent property is prohibited
- Alcohol, drugs, glass bottles, or foul language is prohibited
- Outside obstacles or ramps are prohibited
- Skate at your own risk
Please use trash containers and help us keep the park clean!
In case of emergency, call 911.
This park is not supervised. Serious injury may result from falling or colliding while using the park. The united states government does not assume responsibility for injuries. We strongly recommend children under the age of 13 be supervised by a responsible adult.
For comments and questions regarding the park please call the Bangor Recreation Center: 360-396-2449.
Be respectful of others. The skater code of ethics is something to be proud of!