Operational Status Regarding COVID-19
18 Mar 2020
In light of recent developments regarding COVID-19 and to remain aligned with National guidance, the Washington State Governor's Office and local communities, NBK Fleet & Family Readiness programs and businesses will institute the following measures starting Tuesday, March 17, 2020. These measures will be in effect until further notice.
- Bangor Cinema Plus Theater
- Bangor Recreation Center
- Bangor Liberty Center
- Olympic Lanes Bowling Center
- Bangor Fitness & Aquatics Center
- PEB Keyport Unmanned Fitness Center
- Bangor Waterfront Unmanned Fitness Center
- Bremerton Fitness and Aquatics Center
- Bldg. 502 Gymnasium
- Bremerton Recreation Center
- Bremerton Fleet Recreation Center aka Sinclair’s
- Bremerton Naval Hospital Unmanned Fitness Center
- Trident Inn Galley - Carry-out available. Limited seated.
- Inside Out Café - Carry-out only
- All American Restaurant - Carry-out available. Limited seated.
- Juan's Cantina - Open
Child & Youth Programming
- All site locations closed for cleaning Thursday, March 19.
- Open to mission-essential families only beginning Friday, March 20.
- Teen Center is closed.
Fleet & Family Support Center
- Services available via telephone only: 866-854-0638
- Services available via telephone only: 800-876-7022
- Navy Gateway Inns & Suites is open.
Follow additional changes in status here and on our Facebook page.