Kindergarten Registration 2023

Will your child be 5-years-old by August 31? If yes, it’s time to register for kindergarten.


To register for kindergarten, you will need:

  • Proof of Name: birth certificate, military ID, passport, state-issued ID or adoption decree
  • Verification of Address: Home utility bill (gas, electric, water, garbage, landline telephone), military base housing assignment documents, or rental agreement that shows a recent date and service address.
  • Immunization Record: Valid Washington State Certificate of Immunization Status (CIS) Form and/or Washington State Certification of Exemption (COE) Form. There are four ways to obtain a CIS form:
  • If your child receives medical care in the community:
    Ask a Washington State healthcare provider to print out a CIS form.
    Ask your child’s Washington State school to print out a CIS form.
    Print your own child’s CIS form from the Washington State Immunization and Information System following the instructions on the Access Your Family’s Immunization Information web page

If your child receives medical care at a Naval Hospital clinic:

Local public school districts registration links:


If you have questions, contact the School Liaison Office at 360-340-2824 or