Resident Energy Conservation (RECP)
The Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) originally established the policy for the payment of utilities in Public Private Venture (PPV) housing to encourage energy efficiency. The Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP) is in alignment with the Department of Defense and the Department of the Navy's energy conservation initiatives to reduce dependence on foreign oil and over-use of electricity and to encourage good stewardship of our nation's resources. Some of the features are:
- The program was designed to set a reasonable range for normal electricity consumption.
- Money saved through this program is reinvested into the PPV project to keep the housing and neighborhoods in good condition and add new community amenities.
- RECP transfers the responsibility for energy consumption from the PPV partner to the PPV resident.
- RECP is designed with rewards and incentives to enhance PPV Resident participation in this program.
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- RECP Medical Waiver Request Form
- RECP Wounded Warrior Exemption Request Form
- Where to Return Completed Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Navy Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)
- Hunt Resident Energy Conservation Program (RECP)
- Hunt RECP Frequently Asked Questions
- RECP Community Meetings Brief
- Why RECP?
- Energy Security is a National Security Interest
- How do you benefit from RECP?
- The Benefits of RECP
- RECP Methodology: Step-by-Step
- RECP Methodology
- RECP Monthly Utility Usage & Normal Usage Band
- Definition of RECP Like-Type Groups
- RECP Like-Type Groups
- RECP Sample Bill
- Electricity Energy Conservation Tips
- Your Home Energy Use
- Energy Assessment Questionnaire
- Water Conservation Tips
- RECP Frequently Asked Questions
To provide feedback or comments on the RECP program, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org