Family Fishing Day
MWR Community Recreation's Family Fishing Day is back! There will be fishing opportunities for all ages. Keep everything you catch or release back into the water. WA fishing license or MWR fishing permit is NOT required for the day.
Saturday, June 3
9 a.m.-noon. | FREE
Trident Lakes Recreation Area
What's in store:
- FREE on-base fishing for the day
- Kids fishing/catching pond
- A limited supply of loaner fishing poles (20 poles available)
- Photo booth for when you catch your fish
- Caricature drawing to capture your family fun day
- Face painters
- Inflatable axe throwing, archery and basketball
- Trail hikes
- Guided fitness strolls around lakes, 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.
- and more!
Informational displays from:
- Base Environmental
- US Family Health Plan
- Hunt Housing
- MWR's summer equipment rental options
- Bangor Fitness Center
- Olympic National Forest FREE National Parks Pass for military members
Note: Trigger Avenue will be reduced to one lane in and one lane out for pedestrian traffic from 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Saturday, June 3.
Open to active duty, reservists, retirees, veterans with VA Health ID, DoD employees, their families and their guests.
For more information, call 360-396-2449.