Naval Base Kitsap HPCON-C Services as of Nov. 18
18 Nov 2020
Due to the increasing number of COVID-19 cases in Washington state and in the counties surrounding the installation, Naval Base Kitsap will return to HPCON C as of midnight November 18.
The following items are intended to provide important services on the installation to support the fleet and fighter:
- Fitness/Aquatic Centers: Open to Active Duty Only, not to exceed 50% capacity.
- Bangor Liberty/Recreation Center: Open to Active Duty only. Equipment Rental by reservation for curbside pick-up.
- Inside-Out Grill: Open for take-out only.
- Bangor Plaza Conference Center: Open for Command meeting/training adhering to no more than 10 participants.
- Cinema Plus Theater: Open not to exceed 15% Capacity (55 Seats). Active Duty and family members only.
- Parks: Open with exception of Camp McKean (Closed for Season)
- All American Restaurant: Open. Inside dining limited to one per table and facility capacity of 25%. Take-out available.
- Bremerton Recreation Center: Open to Active Duty only.
- Car Washes: Open
- Vehicle Storage: New or Renewal Contracts by appointment only.
Child and Youth Programs
- No change to current operations. Key service provisions are in operation now in NRNW child and youth programs.
- Assessment of “temporary” patron usage will occur on a weekly basis and will accept children so long as the program has capacity and staff.
- No new permanent childcare space offers from MCC waitlist.
- Existing patrons who choose to self-care will continue to have fees waived until Full Service Restoration resumes.
- Staff will sign children in/out.
- Classroom visitor access will be restricted.
Housing Service Centers
- Referral Services: Phone and email contact only between customers and staff, no face-to-face visits
- PPV Inspections: Continuation of Change of Occupancy Maintenance inspections with just a single inspector in the vacant home. Occupied home inspections (move-in / move-out / health & safety) on a case by case basis with precautions in place.
- Weekly vacant room checks will continue (just one inspector at a time).
- Monthly inspections of occupied rooms will continue.
- Work and Family Life (WFL), SAPR, Counseling Advocacy and Prevention, and Navy Gold Star Program will provide virtual services.
- Facility doors will be closed, and minimal staff will be in the building. Staff will be available for urgent/emergent requests.
- All training and meetings will be provided virtually, including TAP, SAPR UVA training, etc.
- One-on-one FAP, SAIL and non-medical counseling services will be provided telephonically.
- Open to Active Duty only.
- Inside dining limited to one per table and facility capacity of 25%.
- Take-out available.
Navy Gateway Inns & Suites
- Open to Official Travelers and Active Duty only.