MWR Fitness Centers Expanded Access
30 Sep 2020
Expanded User Group for MWR Fitness Centers – Effective Thursday, Oct. 1, 2020
Active Duty family members are authorized use of open Fitness facilities during certain hours. Facilities include MWR Bangor and Bremerton Fitness and Aquatic Centers and Naval Hospital Bremerton Fitness Center. Specific hours are identified below. All facilities remain in HPCON B with limited services.
All users are required to present an Armed Forces issued ID card and facemask upon entry. A facemask must be carried throughout the fitness center and used when social distancing is not possible. Youth ages 12-15 years old are required to have a “Youth Fitness Card” and be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian, family members ages 16 years and older have unrestricted access.
* No guests are authorized at this time.
* Family Fitness rooms are not available for use
Bangor Fitness Center & Bremerton Fitness Center
- Monday-Friday | 5-8 a.m.- Active Duty only
- 8 a.m.-8 p.m. - Active Duty and Active Duty Family members, age restrictions apply * No guests
- Saturday/Sunday/Holiday | 8 a.m.-5 p.m. - Active Duty and Active Duty Family members, age restrictions apply * No guests
Naval Hospital Bremerton Fitness Center
- Monday-Friday | 5-9 a.m. - Active Duty only
- 3-7 p.m. - Active Duty and Active Duty Family members, age restrictions apply. * No guests
- Note: Naval Hospital Bremerton Fitness Center is not open on weekends; Monday – Friday only.